with Citrus Dill Dressing
- 2 teaspoon Clevedon Buffalo Co. Marinated Buffalo Cheese marinade
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 large chunk Clevedon Buffalo Co. Marinated Buffalo Cheese
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Zest and juice of ½ orange
- Large frond fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 zucchini, spiralised or thinly sliced with a peeler
- 120g washed baby spinach leaves, long stems removed
- 6 witloof leaves, finely shredded
- 300g Jar, Clevedon Buffalo Co. Marinated Buffalo Cheese
In a jam jar, combine all the dressing ingredients. Screw the lid on tightly and shake vigorously to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Wash asparagus and discard woody stems. Chop into 5cm-long pieces and blanch by putting in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain asparagus and plunge into iced water to shock.
In a bowl, mix spiralised zucchini, baby spinach leaves and sliced witloof leaves. Arrange on a serving plate, and decorate with pieces of buffalo cheese. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.